What's new

Review of Ghost Skulls Shaving Bowl

Any pics of the bowl in action?
You mean like in the OP? Here it is again:

proxy.php

I have a non skull bowl from Nicole, it is really thick walled and holds the heat in for some time, I enjoy using this bowl during the colder moths but usually face lather during the summer. I broke down and purchased a skull bowl early this year and will probably use it more in the winter time because it is shaped more like the on the OP posted and my GF likes the bigger first one so I think it is gone anyway! I really like the glazing on Nicole's stuff colors are deep.

@ the OP

Your fingers never get slippery when using the bowl? From soap/cream spilling over.
For one, there's very little spilling over. Somehow the design keeps it from creeping out, despite the absence of a lip or taper. If my hands do get soap on them, it's usually because I've transferred it via my hand from the back of my head while blind shaving and feeling for missed spots. At which point, no it's not particularly slick. Additionally, I keep my thumb in the handle, and that keeps the bowl quite comfortably secure in my hand. I assume you know, I don't hold the bowl for the entire duration of the shave. I only pick it up to lather. Otherwise, it sits on a shelf in the shower. I just leave the brush in the bowl and pick up the brush to apply for additional passes. Due to the weight of the bowl, I can stir the existing lather while it sits on the shelf. The bowl doesn't slide or shift when I stir it to scoop up more lather.

Does that answer your question?

Last edited:
Top Bottom