What's new

Repair/tune up service for vintage safety razors in Europe

I've recently acquired a bunch of vintage DE razors and many more will (hopefully) arrive by the end of January, some of which in bad shape with small dents, slightly misaligned to doors, missing plating etc. and I was wondering if there's someone in Europe who can bring them back to life or I have to send them to Razor Emporium or to somewhere else in the US?

I've recently acquired a bunch of vintage DE razors and many more will (hopefully) arrive by the end of January, some of which in bad shape with small dents, slightly misaligned to doors, missing plating etc. and I was wondering if there's someone in Europe who can bring them back to life or I have to send them to Razor Emporium or to somewhere else in the US?

There was a gentleman in Slovenia who was repairing and replating vintage Gillette razors (mostly Fatboys and Slims, but some others too...) and was also selling them on eBay, and posting on Instagram.
Unfortunately he seems to have disappeared from both...

There is a guy from Slovenia on the Bay that sells restored and replated Gillette’s. I haven’t bought from him and also have no association with him but please do have look at what he is offering.

Yes, it might be the same guy I mentioned.
Maybe he’s changed his eBay name, or I didn’t remember it correctly and that’s why I couldn’t find him anymore.

Top Bottom