What's new

Red Proraso Aftershave Lotion 400ml

Good morning all

Amazon Prime are offering the above for £18. Is this worth getting? Or shall I just go for the 100ml?

I have only had the green 100ml and it lasted me for some time.

Thanks

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
It is a good price - if you like it and will use it. I do not care for the red and much prefer the green as I like the menthol kick. To be honest I sometimes use the green as a refreshing all over body splash - great on a hot day. Used only as a regular aftershave 400ml will certainly last a while, but it will remain fresh for years in the bottle if properly stored, and once emptied the nice glass bottles are useful. I say go for it.

The 400ml bottle looks plastic. I could be wrong though. I am yet to try the red which is why I am wondering 400ml is a bit OTT despite the good price.

Bottles that I have bought have been glass. I have purchased this size numerous times and transfer it to smaller bottles. This is my wife's favorite so I use it a lot.

For first usage I would go with 100ml. If you already know and like the scent then go for 400ml. I’m a sucker for these barber sizes. The bottle is glass with a plastic top. Floid has a nicer Bakelite one.

10421653-D8A6-44F3-B96B-212BBA78646A.jpeg

7C0ECA63-6C85-4256-A28C-B6566B256104.jpeg

It is glass. Not plastic. For barbers, that is why it is 400 ml. Whether it is over the top is for you to decide. But think about this. If you don't like it you will be left with a huge bottle of it. Doesn't smell anything like the green one. And is slighly greasy, no cooling at all.

Pinaud classic vanilla smells almost identical. See if you can find that for cheaper and give it a try, but your price is pretty nice for the Proraso 400ml if you like the stuff.

Top Bottom