What's new

Recommendations on AS that is good and strong enough to replace cologne?

Appreciate all the advice & recommendations. Haven't purchased too many yet but Phoenix Beach is my favorite so far. Lasts all day and smells great - very unique! Sterling ADG is just average, doesn't last long. Fine orange may be my next purchase.

crown shaving tonic. Best barbershop scent I've ever worn and lasts all day. Lots of natural ingredients that are good for your skin.

proxy.php

I know you said you don't like Aqua Velva, but have you tried Aqua Velva Musk? It's another great one that lasts a while, as is Jovan Musk. Pinaud Clubman is one of my favorites in the longevity department, along with many of the vintage Avon scents that can be picked up extremely cheaply (Tai Winds, Wild Country, Spicy, Woods, Leather, Oland, Excalibur, Bravo, etc.)

Ogalla Bay Rum and Sandalwood lasts quite a while, and has a nice robust fragrance...but not, IMHO, really a bay rum.

My list in the "strong and lasts" category are:

Pinuad Clubman Special Reserve - Scent is not for everyone but I love it.
Tabac Original - Just a classic!
Striling SDM - A definite "strong and lasts" contender.

D.R. Harris Sandalwood. It is basically a cologne in the form of an aftershave splash. Potent and long-lasting. It also functions well in its intended use.

^ This. Wonderfully powerful.

Also, all of the Fines I've used are fairly potent and long lasting, as is Tabac and Alt Insbruck.

I know you said you don't like Aqua Velva, but have you tried Aqua Velva Musk? It's another great one that lasts a while, as is Jovan Musk. Pinaud Clubman is one of my favorites in the longevity department, along with many of the vintage Avon scents that can be picked up extremely cheaply (Tai Winds, Wild Country, Spicy, Woods, Leather, Oland, Excalibur, Bravo, etc.)

I haven't

Top Bottom