What's new

Recommendations for lavender fragrance shave products

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks to every one for their recommendations. I've taken a punt and ordered the Arko shave cream and after shave balm.
Regards, Ripitup
I will HAVE to hear your opinion on this good Sir!
Another vote for Ethos Lavender. It's a wonderful natural scent, & is a top-tier soap. It happens to be my #1 soap.
I was gifted a sample of this soap.

Incredible doesn't even come close to describing the performance. A home run hit, and then you get to slide into Home Plate surrounded by a field of Lavender!

I'm late to the party, but I'll drop this link to the survey of many lavender soaps that I did a few years back:

I'd add Ethos Lavender to the mix as I like it a lot as well.

Scent wise I really like WSP True Lavender

I have the Ach Brito EdT and like it a lot too. Hope to try the cream. But have heard of people having reactions to it. So now I'm kind of hesitant to try it.

Scent wise I really like WSP True Lavender

I have the Ach Brito EdT and like it a lot too. Hope to try the cream. But have heard of people having reactions to it. So now I'm kind of hesitant to try it.
Lavanda cream has lanolin in it. If you are not sensitive to lanolin, you may be OK with Lavanda.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Must admit I'm intrigued by the Fine Lavender tallow soap that as of yesterday was still available in limited quantities, but I'll probably never buy it. I get my lavender fix with Caron Pour un Homme EdT. An timeless scent that goes back to the 1930s. Reasonably priced as well.

Lavanda cream has lanolin in it. If you are not sensitive to lanolin, you may be OK with Lavanda.

Luckily I'm not allergic to lanolin. But I've had poison ivy like breakouts from European creams.

Herbs of Bulgaria lavender
Palmolive
la Toja

Which is a shame as I really liked the scent and they all seemed to shave well. 😥

Top Bottom