What's new

Really Cheap Brush Holder

After my wife, much to my chagrin, just spent $ 15K remodeling our bathroom I don't see a beat up credit card on the granite counter holding my brush making it!:biggrin: :biggrin:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
After my wife, much to my chagrin, just spent $ 15K remodeling our bathroom I don't see a beat up credit card on the granite counter holding my brush making it!

You want to see a beat up credit card?

Check your wallet! :lol:

im starting to thing we could make an ikea style wooden brush holder for a few $, using 3 pieces of wood, 4 wood screws, and some wood sealing paint, make it U shaped, laying the basic instructions so each member can make fit his own brush,

this idea is inspiered by the work done by Thirdeye, he made quite a nice razor and blade holder , if you go to the december 17 to 23 adquisitions thread, you can see the fine handy work and that its very well made, but i think we can provide instructions for the making of a very simple shelf based one that can he either hanged from a wall or left to stand on its own balance,

alot of hardware stores will precut the wood for you, so all you would need to do is just paint it and assemble, who knows, maybe we can make a pre cut and prepainted B&B set.

Top Bottom