What's new

Real Shaving Company responds

Wow good news, I never have. Duly noted and the next time I'm in one, and that should be soon, I'll look for them. BTW I've never tried but I'm told the TJ Maxx/Marshall's/Home Goods chain has a way to order online.

Off topic but I thought I would mention that I have seen AoS stuff in such stores occasionally

I have a tube here of their shaving cream. Can't stand it. Its like shaving with butter. haha. Far better options out there for me.

The RSC Sensitive cream disappeared from Rite-Aid in my area a few years ago, so I order it off the website. I get 4 tubes at a crack and use a 25% off coupon code (just google for it) so it's like buy 3 get one free. Shipping isn't bad either. The creams are under the "RSC Classic" menu option.

I thought RSC shave cream had gone the way of the dodo bird, but I found a tube today at Marshall's discount store and I'm excited to try it. I don't need another cream...I have to many as it is, but the chance to use a much heralded and discontinued (in the US) cream outweighed frugality.

Painful for me since I liked their products, very much. TRSCo aftershave balm has been my favorite balm for many years. It completely disappeared from local stores shelves in 2017 and has been replaced by Bulldog, which I dislike.
TRSCo shaving cream and facial scrub are great products as well. The original pricing made this line of products to be of an amazing value for me.
Very sad to see them gone in Canada, especially with that value. That being said, I have managed to squirrel away several tubes of aftershave balm that, combined with other aftershaves, will take me some years ahead. I do keep them refrigerated, with the hope they will last another 5 years or so.

Top Bottom