What's new

Real Shaving Company responds

Dear David,

Thank you for your enquiry,

I am sorry to advise that we are no longer listed in the USA with any retailers.

Unfortunately, our main retailer U.S. Riteaid has recently decided to delist The Real Shaving company brand after 8 years of trading with them. This is why a number of our U.S. customers are finding it difficult to locate our Real Shave products - I do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We do hope, however, our customers will continue to use The Real Shaving Company products., where they can purchase online from either of the websites below, we ship globally.

http://www.realshavingshop.com/engine/shop/index.html

http://www.beautyatcreightons.co.uk/product-category/brands/the-real-shaving-company-classic/

I hope this may be of some help to you,

Kind Regards,

Name witheld

Product Development Team
Potter + Moore Innovations Ltd
1210 Lincoln Road
Peterborough
Cambridgeshire
PE4 6ND
01733 281048

Too bad. We don't have RiteAids in my area, and I was hoping to try it next time I travelled into that area. Perhaps I'll be able to find some on clearance, but looks like it'll be a while.

This sounds like a GREAT opportunity for all of our B&B vendors.

Don't be too surprised to find it MORE readily very available soon :001_smile

AFAIK these products are still on the pharmacy shelves here in Ontario, Canada. I'm sure one of us can help you out if you get desperate.

Nice of you to offer Jason. Since I knew something "was up" since I saw it coming on to clearance I now have 3 tubes of shaving cream, 3 tubes of AS balm, and 1 tube of gel. That should keep me for a while but there are a couple more of their products that I never saw for sale here. For example I think there, at used to be, a menthol variety of the shave cream, not sure about the balm.

Nice of you to offer Jason. Since I knew something "was up" since I saw it coming on to clearance I now have 3 tubes of shaving cream, 3 tubes of AS balm, and 1 tube of gel. That should keep me for a while but there are a couple more of their products that I never saw for sale here. For example I think there, at used to be, a menthol variety of the shave cream, not sure about the balm.

I've never used the cream, but I recall liking the post shave balm.

It's a bummer for RSC, but honestly, there's no dearth of good products here, they just happen to be online. I think the real downside is that RiteAid didn't see enough sales of a shaving product that meets our needs. Unless they're replacing it with another option, we've gone backwards in the "making DE shaving mainstream" department.

Well, Glad I picked up more cream and balm last time I caught it on sale, and didn't give it away like I had planned. Gonna have to search down more to stock up. Wifes gonna be upset, she likes the way it smells.

Ugh! This is terrible news! I their Aftershave Balm was definitely one of my favorites, I use it everyday! I I'm going to check my local RiteAid tomorrow to see if they have any left....

It's a bummer for RSC, but honestly, there's no dearth of good products here, they just happen to be online. I think the real downside is that RiteAid didn't see enough sales of a shaving product that meets our needs. Unless they're replacing it with another option, we've gone backwards in the "making DE shaving mainstream" department.

They seem to have replaced RSC with PSC Caffeinted (I saw the shave cream and balm at one of mine) and a new thing from VDH called Shave Butter. The same store also had the orange VDH kit with their boar brush. Maybe they know their customers better than I do but I hardly see this move as a step forward.

Last edited:
I have seen RSC as a few discounted stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross. As with most discount stores, in-stock consistency does not exist.

I have seen RSC as a few discounted stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross. As with most discount stores, in-stock consistency does not exist.

Wow good news, I never have. Duly noted and the next time I'm in one, and that should be soon, I'll look for them. BTW I've never tried but I'm told the TJ Maxx/Marshall's/Home Goods chain has a way to order online.

That's a pity, I really like RSC and that it was so easy to find locally.
I have a tube but I'll check my rite-aid next time I pass by and see if they have it discounted.

That's a pity, I really like RSC and that it was so easy to find locally.
I have a tube but I'll check my rite-aid next time I pass by and see if they have it discounted.

Even if it isn't discounted, it was pretty inexpensive so you could always pick up a spare! I have no Rite-Aid near me but I like TOBS which is made by Creighton's, from what I have read here.

Top Bottom