What's new

RazoRock "Amici" Brush

man i so hope somehow someone will release another similar amici. i simply love the handle and the knot and its become one of my top fav brushes. so many people i know would instantly jump on one now after seeing mine. i know i would easily buy one or two more. i did end up re-ordering a soc2012 le from wcs today lets hope the handle is nice on this one.

^ It's gone and I hope no more are released and no others are released like it.

It would diminish the unique and specialness of it, if a 3rd version was released.

I'm the proud owner of #96.

Many thanks to my friend Joe! I've been enjoying it for a month now and it just keeps getting better with each use...

^ It's gone and I hope no more are released and no others are released like it.

It would diminish the unique and specialness of it, if a 3rd version was released.

I wouldn't mind crossing paths with the knot again though, especially if it were put in an acrylic handle again :001_smile

^ OK, you got me there! :wink2: An acrylic handle one would be nice. I guess I just don't want to see the same handle again.

I gave up on the TSN mixed, acrylic brush, as the handle was not working for me, I was new to mixed and believe the knot was smaller.

The Amici knot is a perfect size.

I've been having a RR week. Amici, Christmas in Tuscany soap, and Baby blue AS (well it's actually 4711 followed up with BB, a great scent combo after dry down) since Sunday.

^ OK, you got me there! :wink2: An acrylic handle one would be nice. I guess I just don't want to see the same handle again.

I gave up on the TSN mixed, acrylic brush, as the handle was not working for me, I was new to mixed and believe the knot was smaller.

The Amici knot is a perfect size.

I would love to see one of these with a 24mm mixed knot :001_tt1:

proxy.php

Top Bottom