What's new

RazoRock "Amici" Brush

#72 as well as a few other goodies from Italian Barber arrived today!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 88
WHAT?!? No XXX-T or any other RazoRock products? I thought with everything he was coming out with lately there was something you'd be bound to like!

I wanted to share a pic with you guys that I think is kind of interesting. Really shows some differences in the Semogue LE brushes and the Amici. Alot are comparing to the '12 SE but there are other examples here worth noting. Scope it out, what are your thoughts?

My Semogue LE's:
L-R: Semogue '11 LE Bristle 2, Semogue '12 TSN Mixed, Semogue/RR Amici, Semogue '11 LE Badger 1

$SemogueBros.jpg

Can we possibly get a top-down shot?

I wanted to share a pic with you guys that I think is kind of interesting. Really shows some differences in the Semogue LE brushes and the Amici. Alot are comparing to the '12 SE but there are other examples here worth noting. Scope it out, what are your thoughts?

My Semogue LE's:
L-R: Semogue '11 LE Bristle 2, Semogue '12 TSN Mixed, Semogue/RR Amici, Semogue '11 LE Badger 1

View attachment 394221

I wanted ABCBA but it was sold out. I am on of the few that had a skin reaction to the original XXX. So I restocked a favorite.

Gotcha. Skin reactions are not fun. I am having some problems now but I think it is due to putting Jergens on my face for the past couple days. Nothing has changed in my shave routine, but I thought it would be a good idea to put some lotion on my face. Now my face is burning! AHHH :bayrum2:

Sheesh...

Because the Amici (along with some new XXX) is a Christmas gift, my SWMBO refuses to give me any details of my particular brush. All she will tell me is that they both came in safe and sound because they were packed very well (Thanks Joe!). She won't let me sniff the soap nor tell me the number that I got.

Sorry guys, I won't be able to update the owners list till after Christmas.

It actually was drier than I thought, so as you requested, good sir! And good call, this is quite telling as well, maybe more so!

Original:
View attachment 394231

Top Down Same Order:
$SemogueBros2.jpg

Sounds good. Hopefully I get the Amici before my recent M&F order from Lee comes in. That way it will have a fighting chance in my den.

I used my Amici last night with some ABCBA. Wonderful shave! Love the Amici, ABCBA, and the Cobra Classic!

When I first got into wet shaving a few short months ago, I didn't think I'd enjoy this as much as I do!

My Amici Came in the mail today! And I needed a shave so I test lathered it, let it sit with some XXX-T and showered, then lathered it with some old XXX and went to town. It's a great brush, and I can already tell it's going to give my SoC Boar a run for it's money. It's so dense it's amazing all the lather it holds. Chalk me up for #16 in the owners list if you don't mind.
$IMG_1579-WM.jpg
$IMG_1574-WM.jpg

D

Deleted member 48987

Mine has softened quite a bit since first using it. Just a little bit more and I think it will be perfect. Really loving this brush.

Top Bottom