What's new

Question for Talc Users

For the people who use Talc under their arms, when you you apply it? Before Deodorant? After?

I'm just curious as I do get a rash there sometimes and heard that this may help, I just don't know how to use it exactly.

Last edited:
I use alum for a natural deodorant and apply talc after it dries. PS- I like the Clubman talc, although the container is not the best.

Never tried it in the pits, but it's a must for the ole crotch here in these humid months in NYC. Lots of walking = chafing for me. A great suggestion from my barber back in San Diego before I moved as he used to live here. Love the Clubman, also. Works well and it's hard to beat the scent!

Ben

I knot up about 3 ounces of a mix TOBS, Clubman, Monkeybutt, Gold Bond, or whatever is handy into an old sweat sock. After showering and putting on a light film of body lotion, I just boink myself wherever it feels best. The early part of summer was miserably hot in the midwest with the humidity, but the talc made me at least feel tolerably comfortable. Although I don't recommend the medicated Gold Bond for use below the belt if you get my drift.

Buy yourself a neck duster brush to use with your talc ... their cheap ... under $10 and its great for the "after barbershop feel" on putting talc on your neck. Especially in the hot humid weather.

Thanks guys, also does anyone know if the 4oz bottle of Clubman Talc is small enough for travel? I am travelling to Vegas and read that this is pretty much a must there.

Thanks guys, also does anyone know if the 4oz bottle of Clubman Talc is small enough for travel? I am travelling to Vegas and read that this is pretty much a must there.

Talc is not a liquid so you should be good to go as carry on. The only thing with Clubman is that the containers leak, so put it in a plastic baggie or it may get on your other stuff. Vegas is indeed hot this time of year. Have a fun trip!

Talc is not a liquid so you should be good to go as carry on. The only thing with Clubman is that the containers leak, so put it in a plastic baggie or it may get on your other stuff. Vegas is indeed hot this time of year. Have a fun trip!
Yeah, I mean't more along the line of being dopp-kit sized as opposed to regulations. I have the 9oz and I think it might be a PITA to pack and was just wondering how big the 4oz was comparatively.

Top Bottom