What's new

QED Bath Soaps!

Thanks to Evan for the page on the soaps(as noted-not on website) and thanks Ron for the page on his new shave brushes(not on his website). I wish to god a web designer would help Charles out with an updated site...maybe in exchange for some of his goodies. Does he have other hidden gems that we don't know about?

Charles is getting a new website! I s**t you not!

But anyways, I've only tried the Ranger so far and it is lovely. I use it as a facial soap, as a shower soap I use a lot and it disappears too quickly.

I wonder how much money Charles is NOT making as a direct result that so many things are not on his website!

I don't know what his opinions are vis-a-vis posting on these shaving forums, but he might do himself a bit of good by posting updates similar to what we see from others (e.g. Jim at Vintage Blades, Lee at Lee's Razors) to let us know what new things he has.

Incidentally, he also carries the entire Speick line, which I also believe is not listed on his website!

I wonder how much money Charles is NOT making as a direct result that so many things are not on his website!

Yeah, no kidding. You'd think he would've been on this much sooner. For his sake, I hope he truly is getting a new website!

Lindy is my favorite and these, most definitely, last more than 5-6 showers.

Put em in a soap dish and get em out of the shower......theyll give ya 20 lathers or more.
Very moisturizing and the scent stays around a good long time.

Lindy is my favorite and these, most definitely, last more than 5-6 showers.

Put em in a soap dish and get em out of the shower......theyll give ya 20 lathers or more.
Very moisturizing and the scent stays around a good long time.
I most likely would not buy them. I have a local soapmaker that I buy from occasionally, and her soaps disappear so quickly, I can't justify the cost anymore. They smell wonderful, but the price is just prohibitively high. Oh well.

This matches my experience with a bar of West Point. About three weeks' worth. The scent is quite nice -- a better blend to my nose, quite frankly, than the pine and cedarwood shave soap.

The Rosie is really special. Unbelieveably delightful!! You can get lost in the fragrance when cleansing the ol' visage..:w00t:

The Rosie is really special. Unbelieveably delightful!! You can get lost in the fragrance when cleansing the ol' visage..:w00t:

You are correct, sir! :biggrin: The Rosie truly is incredible. Especially when followed by his Wild Rose! :biggrin:

Top Bottom