What's new

PSA . Dont buy from yoyomater on ebay!

Dont buy from yoyomater on ebay he runs scams, he sells you shaving or other items and then claims customs wont let him ship them then offers refund that he never gives.......fortunately with ebay and paypal there was buyer protection to recover the STOLEN money from this unethical lying thief

Dont buy from yoyomater on ebay he runs scams, he sells you shaving or other items and then claims customs wont let him ship them then offers refund that he never gives.......fortunately with ebay and paypal there was buyer protection to recover the STOLEN money from this unethical lying thief
Can you go into a little more detail as to what happened?

Ebay is good at refunding your money but, it takes awhile.! There are bad sellers on Ebay & they got rid of one that never shipped my stuff.

Can you go into a little more detail as to what happened?
yep i bought a clone of the feather ac ss with a 10 pack of blades and paid for it then the next morning i get an email from him saying customs wont let him ship it and asked if it would be okay to refund to which i said okay well next thing i know it shows item shipped to which i'm like okay cause i wanted it anyway well then i get another email from him saying he has no way to ship it ( all he has to do is go to something called a post office)and that he refunded my money since he could not ship because of customs and i should have refund soon well i still haven't gotten refund and i contacted eBay and PayPal and they said he hasn't even initiated a refund so to wait till earliest due date and right after midnight of that night to notify them that item not arrived and they will take care of it and issue a refund. so i have to wait 10 more days and i get my money back.

ye
Ebay is good at refunding your money but, it takes awhile.! There are bad sellers on Ebay & they got rid of one that never shipped my stuff.
Yep they told me to wait until earliest delivery date and to contact them right after midnight of that day and let them know item not delivered and they will refund then.

oh and he also had this in his listing.I dont see USA in there as excluded unless i missed it somehow...
Shipping to: N. and S. America, Europe, Asia
Excludes: Russian Federation, Andorra, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, San Marino, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Taiwan, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Algeria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Togo, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, American Samoa, Australia, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa

Top Bottom