What's new

PSA: Cremo Cream at SDM in Canada

Nothing in Fredericton, NB either. I will check again soon. They do have the sensitive skin pre-shave now though.

JF

What about SDM in Quebec?

We do have TSC and Proraso cream and pre/post. I wish we had the balm and the Cremo Cream as well.

YES I SCORED :thumbup: on Cremo Cream. I checked a SDM in Downtown Vancouver while at work and it was a no go at the location on Butte & Pender. When I got home from work I thought I'd try the great SDM at Nordell Crossing just inside the Surrey border, and they had them! So I picked up one of their 60 day tubes for $8.99

It took me a while to find as I was looking for a standing tube. They are actually in a box like tooth paste and laying on their side.

Can't wait to give it a try in the morning.

Picked up a box last weekend in Lethbridge SDM. It was in the shaving area. Hard to spot as they had them stacked lying down with just the 2x2 end facing out. |_| <-this way, not this->|_____|

If you live in Montreal there is Pharmaprix , at the corner of Atwater and Notre-Dame that carry Cremo cream, all the Proraso products and more.
I doubt that man in general are tired of their cartridge razor but i think there is a demand of good shaving creams, soaps and brush, and that's a good thing.

Seem some at 2 sdm's in Saskatoon there were sitting like this |_____| not this |_| was easy to spot. Also proraso aftershave milk is there I'm going to go look for the splash soon wish me luck. Also proraso is &#37;15 off until friday

Hey Everyone,

I really appreciate you looking for Cremo Cream at the various SDMs. It is great feedback for me. We decided to box the tubes because of Canada's dual language requirement. That being said, they should be sitting up on the small end of the box not laying flat so that you can only see the top/bottom of the box, that does not make much sense....I mean just looking at the writing on the box, it should be pretty simple, no?

Have a Nice Shave!!

KS

Hello Kyle,

I found some Cremo Cream at my local Shopper's Drug mart on Friday; in Richmond Hill, Ontario. I also found it laying flat. It seems the shelf space was not tall enough to stand the product up, so the merchandiser laid it flat. Fortunately, you designed your box very nicely and the name is large on the top of the box so I could easily spot it. I really like the finish on the box, is it a Satin finish?

I bought a tube and tried it out. Outstanding product and the best brush-less cream I've used to date; I really like the orange peel scent and the slickness of the lather was amazing. Congratulations on getting a fine product into the largest Canadian drug store chain, I wish you much success in Canada.:thumbup1:

best,

Joseph

Saw it in Sault Ste. Marie at the Shoppers in the Cambrian Mall. There is another Shoppers across town that I never get to so I can't tell you if its there.

Just a quick follow-up...

I used the Cremo Cream today with a Synthetic brush and I got a beautiful lather and a great shave. It works just a good with a brush.:thumbup:

I emailed Kyle and he sent me a list of SDMs in Calgary that have Cremo Cream.

--KINGSLAND PLAZA
--EVERGREEN VILLAGE
--17TH AVENUE & 40TH STREET
--STAMPEDE STATION
--MISSION COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT

I went to the Mission Commercial location (corner of 4th St and 24th Ave SW) last evening and it was in stock.

Bought it for $7.99. Receipt shows it as "ACI SHVING CREAM".

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know that I now have the list of SDM that carry Cremo Cream. Email me at the address below or PM me if you want to know about your area.

I also have some very exciting news that we now have distribution at about 250 Katz Group stores, which is Rexall, Guardian, IDA, Pharma Plus, to name a few of their brands. I am trying to get the list of stores where we will be on the shelf. If you see it there and dont mind posting about it, I would love to hear about it.

Have A Nice Shave!!!

Regards,
KS

Kudos for actually giving a crap about the Canadian market. Too many American small businesses seem to think CONUS is the only part of the world that matters. Lots of distributors wouldn't bother to go to such an extent to help customers find retailers, either.

:thumbup1:

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know that I now have the list of SDM that carry Cremo Cream. Email me at the address below or PM me if you want to know about your area.

I also have some very exciting news that we now have distribution at about 250 Katz Group stores, which is Rexall, Guardian, IDA, Pharma Plus, to name a few of their brands. I am trying to get the list of stores where we will be on the shelf. If you see it there and dont mind posting about it, I would love to hear about it.

Have A Nice Shave!!!

Regards,
KS

this is great news. I'm going to expand my search now to the other drugstores and see if I can find it as none of the SDM that carry it are near to where I live. Thanks again.

Top Bottom