What's new

An Interview With Syngent aka James

Good interview, James...I feel like I almost know you in person now. Not saying that's necessarily a good thing :)wink2:) but useful information! :001_tt2:

By the way, for those of us here in the States, the Rite Aid drugstore chain carries the Real Shaving Company creams and balms, is frequently on sale, and is an excellent, underrated product.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Great interview ... thanks for all the hard work that went into this!

6. What is your favorite thing about being a Steward?

man I love everything about being a steward, helping people is fun, playing around with the team is fun, coming up with great ideas to get the forum excited is fun,... man its really the best non paying job on all the internets lol... its fun fer sure

21. Any last words for the B&B community?

Last words???? lol im not even close to being done around these parts :wink2:

That pretty much sums it up for Syn!!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Good interview, James...I feel like I almost know you in person now. Not saying that's necessarily a good thing :)wink2:)
I ain't saying nuthin! :tongue_sm

As for coffee, he seems to enjoy his dark brew from either a french press and a bialetti when he visits and seems to prefer agave syrup over azúcar mascabado.

Btw I'm living in Ajax till Tuesday Sam... house and teenager sitting for my Aunt while she is in Mexico
I ain't saying nuthin! :tongue_sm

As for coffee, he seems to enjoy his dark brew from either a french press and a bialetti when he visits and seems to prefer agave syrup over azúcar mascabado.

I'm just now getting around to reading the interview...well done! I think Syn's personality comes through in his regular posts, but I enjoy humanizing formerly anonymous members. Btw, in no way am I suggesting Syn's anonymous, just trying to make a point.

I'm just now getting around to reading the interview...well done! I think Syn's personality comes through in his regular posts, but I enjoy humanizing formerly anonymous members. Btw, in no way am I suggesting Syn's anonymous, just trying to make a point.
I try to let my personality come through in my posts glad it does in fact come through.

James & Jason, great interview, both of you!! Well done and that must have been a great deal of work!

James, no mention of any crazy Canadian idiosyncrasies, really! :biggrin1:

This was as good as Johny
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom