What's new

Proraso and Omega is on sale

*Sorry to the mods, I should have posted this here rather than the shaving cream section.

------------

Shopper Drug Mart (in Canada) has a 15% off special on Proraso and Omega Shave Brushes.

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/eflyer.aspx
-it's on page 3 of their e-flyer

I wish I found this out sooner because I spent $9 + taxes= $10.08 for a tube of Proraso shaving cream yesterday. Today I got so excited at this special that I bought 4 Proraso products!

Shave Soap in eucalyptus $7.19
Shave Soap in aloe and tea tree $7.99
Shave Treatment in eucalyptus $8.89
Shave Treatment in aloe and tea tree $9.99
Taxes are 5% (GST) and 7% (PST) on top.

By the way a tube of Proraso Shaving Cream (150 ml) is $7.19 and they have Proraso in a can but I didn't bother taking note of how much that was.

This sale ends on May 21st. Gosh do you think I should stock up? lol.

I live in Vancouver and tried to find this for over 3 months before I finally found it yesterday out of luck. Then again today (again out of luck). I'm so overjoyed that I wanted to help anyone that is not able to buy these products themselves in their local market. If there is anything that anyone wants you just need to cover the cost to purchase and mail the goods to you. Payment can be made through Paypal. I am just helping out anyone who may want this but not sure where to get it.

I know there are lots of soaps out there but got to get excited whenever there is a sale hehe. I have two tubs of Mama Bear's glycerin shave soap, and a Willams puck as well.

Terry

Top Bottom