What's new

Proraso White Tub

i love the smell. often when i go into the bathroom to wash my hands or whatever, i just open the tub and take a big whiff.

Great soap but the green is menthol not the white.

The White has menthol. Look before you leap.............

Proraso White Tub Green Tea & Oat Ingredients:

Aqua (water), Stearic Acid, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Parfum (fragrance), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxymethylgycinate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citral Limonene, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Last edited:
And it is the perfect amount of menthol. Just enough to give a little post-shave cooling. And the scent is just perfect. It was my soap for yesterday. It's a classic.

Proraso white is a great soap, particularly for the price range. I have a lot of soaps and creams but I always have room in my rotation for Proraso and am never disappointed with there performance when I use them.

I went full white today. Everything from the pre/post cream, soap, and the a/s cream. I like everything about this line, but i wish it has more menthol.

The White has menthol. Look before you leap.............

Proraso White Tub Green Tea & Oat Ingredients:

Aqua (water), Stearic Acid, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Parfum (fragrance), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxymethylgycinate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citral Limonene, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA.

What I'm saying is that it's not promoted as a mentholated soap the green is the mentholated soap. Why not refer to it as per all the ingredients listed on the label.

Green tea and oats is what it's promoted as not mentholated so yes I looked before I leaped but did you?????

Seriously it's soap, no need to get so lathered up about it!!!!! :lol:

Great at soap either way. I have white green and red. Fantastic soaps all of them.

Last edited:
I have been wetshaving for years, and had settled into an effective, but not terribly interesting, routine of shave sticks and face lathering. That all changed when generous B&Ber Mendel PIFed me a tub of Proraso White. Just for fun, I ran out to Dollar Tree and got a salsa bowl to try bowl lathering. Maybe my face lathering technique was lacking, but I am getting much better lather using the bowl, and while I'm messing around with many soaps, Proraso White is still by far my favorite. The lather is rich and slick, I lime the mild smell and gentle cooling, and my shaves have definitely improved. Very good stuff indeed!

What I'm saying is that it's not promoted as a mentholated soap

Now, but that is not what you said. I understand now what you meant.

Green tea and oats is what it's promoted as not mentholated so yes I looked before I leaped but did you?????

Seriously it's soap, no need to get so lathered up about it!!!!! :lol:

I'm not lathered up or upset. You posted something that was incorrect. There are several soaps and creams that contain menthol that choose not to put "Menthol" in the name or promote it as a "menthol" soap.

Top Bottom