What's new

Proraso Green Lotion v Sensitive Balm

Hi all,

I have relatively sensitive skin and do tend to get some redness on my neck post shaving. I am keen to try Proraso and I am guessing that the white balm is more likely to work for me than the green aftershave lotion?

thank you

I’ve not tried the white, but I can attest that the Green is pretty good. Green has the aftershave balm and the lotion. My favorite summertime scent!

I can attest to all of them actually, I have had the green balm, the white balm, and the blue balm. All of the balm's from Proraso are amazing and they are great to have. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, and I truly love the white balm, it has a lime fresh scent that really smells great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and fresh. The blue smells very modern, new and firm if that makes sense. The green is class and smells clean and fresh and professional. I enjoy the Green balm as well.

My take on this is pull the trigger on the white balm and you'll very pleased I think, as mentioned the balms are all alcohol free.

Last edited:
White is great for sensitive skin. Infact it is one of my favourites.
If you're just talking balm, I would call the white one kinda citrusy with maybe a hint of green apple and definetly thyme-scent in it.
It's just a clean and neutral kind of scent but it makes my face feel very well nourished.

I also have the green balm which smells like mint and had/have Cypress & Vetyver.
The green balm is very nice as well, the menthol gives you a long lasting chill.
Threw cypress & vetyver in the trash yesterday even though the bottle was full (used it twice). It smells tacky and sadly enough the scent hangs around all day.

I would have preffered to set it on fire but didnt want to harm the ozone layer. I though about catapulting it into orbit but could't risk alien retaliation. Considered flushing it down the toilet but like aquatic life.
I don't just dislike it I hate the fact that it is allowed to exist and made it's way into my bathroom cupboard.

I never want to see it, smell it or hear from it again. Ever!

(YMMV)

Last edited:
I would have preffered to set it on fire but didnt want to harm the ozone layer. I though about catapulting it into orbit but could't risk alien retaliation. Considered flushing it down the toilet but like aquatic life.
I don't just dislike it I hate the fact that it is allowed to exist and made it's way into my bathroom cupboard.

I never want to see it, smell it or hear from it again. Ever!

(YMMV)
I love how that ends with YMMV. :D

Top Bottom