What's new

Proraso Appreciation Society!

Blue for me today. Performed perfectly as usual. Have a blessed week.
IMG_3885.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_1322.jpegIMG_1331.jpeg
Proraso Green Tub was my Soap of the Day today. We are in Autumn at the moment so I may not be using this soap for very much longer.

Is there any difference between the old red tub and the newer, more maroon tub of Proraso? I saw some old stock and wondered if it was worth buying with the risk of it maybe being spoiled.

I've been using the Blue tube and have enjoyed it so far. Its a solid performer and pretty cheap overall. Half considering trying the Green tube just to see how it is compared to the Blue.

I finished off a tube of white this morning. Great performer but not sure if I will replace it. I think the green and red are still my 2 favorite from Proraso, then blue and followed by white. A blessed day to everyone.
IMG_3948.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_1643.jpegIMG_1651.jpeg
Proraso Green is my Soap Of The Day today. Nearly done with this tub. Not enough to make a lather in the tub itself so I broke some off and bowl lathered. Not my favourite way to lather soaps but it worked out okay.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_1804.jpegIMG_1810.jpeg
Proraso Red was my Soap of the Day this morning. It was also the last shaves with this particular tub. I think I have another one stashed away here somewhere otherwise I will have to buy a replacement tub.

Top Bottom