What's new

I Just Bought a 500ml Tube of Proraso

I recently bought a 500ml barber sized tube of Proraso green shaving cream & a 500 ml jar of the green pre/post shaving cream...Has anyone else ever used one of these bags or have any opinions they would like to share?
Just keep it in away from heat, that can cause the cream to break down. Keep the cream from exposure to air. If you want to decant, you might be able to use an airless pump bottle, similar to these.

1618668112137.png

Things to avoid: leaving the cream on a sunny windowsill, in the trunk of a car, on top of the radiator, etc.

An additional note....

I mentioned earlier that the cream in these tubes can get pretty stiff. I have about 1/4 of the tube of Vitos left. I don't remember when I bought it, but because of the stiffness, the additional squeeze force needed to get anything out has increased the strain on my tube, resulting in a small pinhole leak along the side seam and a crack/failure in the shoulder seal. As I've said earlier, I've used about 5 500ml Vitos tubes, and this is the first one with any structural failure. I also don't think it is contributing to any additional drying out of the tube contents; I think it just scabs over at the break. I'll just use it exclusively until it's gone.

Top Bottom