What's new

PreShave soap

A really small dab of Trumper's Skin Food rubbed in thoroughly with wet hands on wet face adds glide to my shaves. Some soaps and creams don't need it, but with others it really makes a difference.

When I use up the bottle (maybe a year from now), I'm going to try translucent glycerin soap.

I don’t use a ‘dedicated’ preshave, but I do wash my face with CeraVe clenser before starting my lather. :a29:

Usually I just use some of the soaps or creams lather as pre shave or occasionally proraso white pre shave

I’m curious, do you lather the PAA Preshave with a brush? I saw one of the YouTubers do that and thought it was interesting and odd.
@TexOkie Shaver - I lathered the Ice Cube 2.0 with a brush this morning - wow! It was much easier to apply; the menthol effect was greatly enhanced; and as I didn’t rinse the brush before applying the soap, it immediately created a lovely slick lather. The feeling of the cold water and menthol on my skin was first class!

Thanks for the idea - that’s how I’ll be using the Cube henceforth.

Al.

I don't use any particular pre-shave product either, I just wash my face with any one of a few different face cleansers we always have on-hand. CeraVe is good, there's some Posh product and a new Olay face cleanser the wifey bought I'm really liking.

Top Bottom