What's new

GIVEAWAY! Pre-War "Fat" Tech/Brush/Blades for new Converts

Respectfully, not in.

I'm a long time DE shaver; however, of all the fine vintage Gillettes (and Schicks) I've had the pleasure to use over the years, I have never (to date) had any variety of Tech. Quite the omission given the ubiquity of Techs over decades.

Later today, inshallah, a "pre-war" USA made Tech ought to be arriving in my post box. Quite excited to try it out.

Good on you for giving a new wet shaver a similar opportunity.

Well done.

Bill

Respectfully, not in.

I'm a long time DE shaver; however, of all the fine vintage Gillettes (and Schicks) I've had the pleasure to use over the years, I have never (to date) had any variety of Tech. Quite the omission given the ubiquity of Techs over decades.

Later today, inshallah, a "pre-war" USA made Tech ought to be arriving in my post box. Quite excited to try it out.

Good on you for giving a new wet shaver a similar opportunity.

Well done.

Bill

To hopefully get a future PIF winner a bit more excited, I shaved with my freshly arrived "pre-war" Tech (for the first time) just now.

What a beautiful shave!!!

Were this Tech my only razor, I'd be a happy camper. On my face it was both mild and efficient (hard to pull off) and I was was able to fly though a superbly close shave with the feeling one of such confidence, sence of maneuverability, and an instinctive feeling for altering my angle (depending on the grain mapping) that I literally felt like I've been using this razor my whole life (as opposed to this being a first shave). I'd say I'm happy.

Feeling extra smooth!

Good luck to all who are "in."

Bill

Dirty, this is a very excellent starter kit for an upcoming wet shaver. Awesome!

Respectfully not in as I M not the target audience. But a Tech should be in everyone’s collection! Let alone a prewar one!

Congrats to the winner!

Guido

Top Bottom