What's new

PIF: PreWar Fat Handle Tech, 40's Style SS, 69 109 Adjustable, 69 Black Handle, Omega Brush

It begs a question that could generate an additional PIF... why has he not responded.

1. In the witness protection program?
2. Dan9135 is just a cover... he is actually a secret agent out on assignment?
3. A time traveler no longer with us?

I say he is just with family for Easter. I dont think its any more complex than that.

After being loaned a red tip I want to get into safety razors as well when I can afford one.

It begs a question that could generate an additional PIF... why has he not responded.

1. In the witness protection program?
2. Dan9135 is just a cover... he is actually a secret agent out on assignment?
3. A time traveler no longer with us?

He's ghosting you because he disagrees with your assessment of original being best and also hates coleslaw.

That is a disturbing possibility... how could someone hate coleslaw?

My fiance hates coleslaw. I don't understand it. Sometimes when she isn't paying attention I will put the dressing on my lips and kiss her so she has to taste it. Figure if I do it enough she will learn to love it or kill me. One or the other.

Everyone hold on to your BINGO card. I do expect to hear from dan9135 by thus far I have not. I will give him a week. I went ahead and drew 3 random names last night (just in case). Again, I fully expect to hear from him but thus far have not... he may be on Easter Holiday.

I'm sorry to have not responded sooner. Easter weekend was pretty busy. Thank you for this great PIF! I will send my info to you

He's a time traveler enjoying Easter weekend with his time traveling family. Glad he made it back to respond! What I want to know, did he have coleslaw with his Easter meal?

Sadly, no coleslaw. My in-laws are big on fruit salad. I would like to have have rolled up some coleslaw in some extra crispy skin and eaten it like a burrito!

Top Bottom