What's new

GIVEAWAY! Pre-War "Fat" Tech/Brush/Blades for new Converts

Ok, this may require the honor system but I'd like to give this set to someone that is new to wet shaving or, at least hasn't had the joy of using a Gillette Tech.

This is the desirable 1938-45 Fat Handle with the triangular slots. The plating has some bracing near the edges of the cap but overall the razor is in great condition.

The brush is a synthetic.

This is free and post paid to CONUS.

I'll leave this open for a week and next Monday (16th) I'll make a random selection. I'll contact you and we'll get mailed.

Just say "I'm in".

Dirty
IMG_8618.jpeg
IMG_8619.jpeg
IMG_8620.jpeg

I’m not eligible for this unusually useful giveaway. So not in. But, in case anyone eligible is wavering, this is an excellent razor. It’s a bit more efficient than post-WW2 Techs but still very smooth and user friendly. For pure performance in the medium-mild category, it’s hard to beat.

I'm also not in. I'm just here to echo the praise for the lovely Tech. They're great! I can't believe how lightweight mine is, and the shaves are superb!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Someone PM'd me and said they were not able to respond to the BST forum since they hadn't made the minimum posts required. Since new folks are the target audience, I'd suggest you just send me a private message and I'll add your name.

Later,
Dirty
I can move this to the general shaving area if you’d like me to. You’d probably get a lot more exposure that way.

Respectfully not in as I already have one of these great razors. I just wanted to say that it is a wonderful and very generous PIF. What a great community here that we all share!

Generous offer - thank you!

Not in, as I am fortunate to have my Grandfather's Gillette Tech already. Someone will enjoy this great razor!

Top Bottom