What's new

PIF: PreWar Fat Handle Tech, 40's Style SS, 69 109 Adjustable, 69 Black Handle, Omega Brush

Very generous and imaginative PIF!

Original. It just tastes better.
Plus, my wife & I ate a lot of it back in '71 right after we married.

BTW, not in.

Extra Crispy all the way. Why extra crispy and not original? The breading and coating that goes on the extra crispy helps it to retain moisture. The crunch from when you take that first bite followed by the juicy tender meat from the inside. Yum! While the original recipie may be good, it does not compare to the extra crispy! If you hit it right and get a very fresh batch, it is just like momma used to make you when you were little.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Crispy chicken is the better choice. It’s the one that I choose. It’s really good if it has some mayonaise on it. For I love that chicken if it has some mayonaise on it. To make it even better a can of beer will help to swallow that chicken.

And, I’m in.

GAME OVER:

No one came up with the complete correct answer… which was of course:

“Certainly original is much better than extra Crispy but the main thing is to make sure you get plenty of that great Cole Slaw.”

Notable comments:

"Does anybody want some chicken? I'm only eating the skin".

“Extra Crispy is for cartridge shavers!”

Mildly disturbing comments:

“It’s really good if it has some mayonnaise on it.” (I could have accepted ketchup.)

“Popeyes”

Since there were no outright winner I included everyone (even the misguided Popeyes folks) in a random drawing. The winner is:

dan9135 (please PM me an address to send the goods)

Thanks for playing… (I don’t care where you go, but you can’t stay here.)

Everyone hold on to your BINGO card. I do expect to hear from dan9135 by thus far I have not. I will give him a week. I went ahead and drew 3 random names last night (just in case). Again, I fully expect to hear from him but thus far have not... he may be on Easter Holiday.

Everyone hold on to your BINGO card. I do expect to hear from dan9135 by thus far I have not. I will give him a week. I went ahead and drew 3 random names last night (just in case). Again, I fully expect to hear from him but thus far have not... he may be on Easter Holiday.

Is it wrong to be happy he won and at the same time hope he doesnt respond. Lol .

We live in a complicated world and are constantly beset by conflicting emotions. I will not assign a right nor a wrong to your feelings... it is enough that you refuse to grow numb and instead elect to feel.

I hope he responds. I have grown to really like straight razors, otherwise I would be all over this incredible offer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It begs a question that could generate an additional PIF... why has he not responded.

1. In the witness protection program?
2. Dan9135 is just a cover... he is actually a secret agent out on assignment?
3. A time traveler no longer with us?

Dude I will be extremely happy to change my board name to Dan9135 for an extremely short time.

Please PM me all I need to do to get this stuff.

You’re welcome.

PS, cole slaw is da bast

Top Bottom