What's new

Post your pictures - Dubl Ducks!

$_JR39533-2-foot-up-dux.jpg

That probably wasnt what you thought I meant....

But the rest of this thread will be!

Now I know that our good friends at Dubl Duck didnt really make too many variations (in the same way as perhaps Boker, who had thousands of styles over the years), but theyre lovely to look at all the same!

To begin, my Special #1 and Goldedge:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Legion

Staff member
I too have a Gold Edge.

proxy.php

And my shorty I made from a chipped one.

proxy.php

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Great pictures! Keep them coming!

The goldedge must have been a popular razor. I have been seen a ton of them here and on eBay. And I can see why if they all shave like mine.

6/8 square point as found and I'm pretty sure it had never been honed.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I just inherited these from my Great Grandfather. Pretty excited about them.

Wonderedge
$dublduckwonderedge1.jpg

$dubleduckwonderedge2.jpg

Satinedge
$dubleducksatinedge1.jpg

$dublducksatinedge2.jpg

Given our family's last name of Duckworth, I think I may become a collector of Dubl Ducks. I've heard nothing but great things about them and haven't seen one that didn't look beautiful.

Jordan

How timely!

I took the day off, and in the course of running about town, I stopped into the local antique shop:

proxy.php

Needs some cleaning and honing, but it's the newest addition to the stable.

Holy cow Mr. Rockefella that is quite a collection. Never even heard of the shrimp. If ever you want to part with one of the goldedges let me know.

What a coincidence! I came home from work today and SWMBO had bought my a dubl duck from an antique store. I have no clue about straights yet as I am just starting to be interested in them. Can anyone tell me anything about this?

proxy.php

proxy.php

I can tell you it's a great early Dubl Duck Special No.! razor and will clean up very nice. It has a lot of hone wear on the spine but it can be a razor you will use for years.

Troy

Top Bottom