What's new

Polo anyone?

I used 3 spritzes of the Classic match this morning. Thought it might be too strong to start. By the time I got to work my coworker said she had to get close to smell it but I could smell it on me just fine. 15+ hours later and I still get an occasional faint whiff of it. Staying power seems just fine. I love this stuff

Last edited:
I love the original green. I also like blue, black, and the new red also. I ALWAYS have at least one of those four in my rotation. Polo has been with me every step of the way since I was 11 or 12.

I used to have Red, Green, and Black in EdT's. Didn't care for any of them, so I gave them to my brother. YMMV, in it's fullest form.

I own green modern reserve and the blue. To me, they are both great but extremely different. The blue is a lighter summer scent and is too weak during our cold winters, whereas the green is just great for fall and winter. I also find the green has better longevity and is more of a classy scent than the casual blue. Of course YMMV!

All of the RL frags have been classics and I've worn them on and off since graduating high school (a long time ago). The other day the Polo scent was ruined for me as I shared an elevator with an hip hopping dude saturated in it...while also wearing a polo shirt, polo cap, polo jeans, polo sneakers, etc. The scent stayed in the air behind him and filled my nostrils like a pungent cloud of sporty, preppy Americana misery. I may never wear it again.

I wore Polo in highschool in the mid to late 80's. I dropped it (and colognes in particular) shortly after. Lately I've picked up the black, blue, red and original (I guess now Green) polo and have been experimenting with them, along with some other colognes and copies of things.

Top Bottom