What's new

Poll - Scenting of Shaving Cream

How do you like your shaving cream scented?

• Mild

• Medium

• Strong

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted strong but I prefer any strength above mild. Not meaning to be dramatic, but I shave at night and find the whole process to be very therapeutic. The "scent" contributes a significant part to the overall relaxing mood.

Do keep in mind that performance trumps scent...up to a point

I just got three of your samples today. One was not what I ordered, but I did get a nice bar of pomegranate bath soap.

I tried out the Hesperide tonight. I was hoping for more citrus, less "perfumy" notes. I guess I'm spoiled by the Italian creams I adore.

Almond flower is next!

Greetings!

Perhaps you ordered from more than one company? I do not make Pomegranate soap so you didn't get it from me.

Hesperide does have Neroli notes in it that give it a "perfumy" note but it also has Bitter Orange and Petitgrain which are not sweet citrus notes. Hesperide is an "Eau de Cologne" type of scent.

Please email me about the order so we can determine what happened.

I hope you enjoy your "Almond Flower"!

I just got three of your samples today. One was not what I ordered, but I did get a nice bar of pomegranate bath soap.

I tried out the Hesperide tonight. I was hoping for more citrus, less "perfumy" notes. I guess I'm spoiled by the Italian creams I adore.

Almond flower is next!

I have a similar opinion to Atalk. I find the scent of the soap is a large part of my enjoyment of the whole shaving experience. Since the scent of the soap typically doesn't linger after you've rinsed your face, I'm happy to have something with a strong scent.

Top Bottom