What's new

PIPE! Presenting, for your enjoyment, The 2014 B&B Brown Leaf LE Pipe!

Wow, Big cudos to Mr. Tinsky, that was a mighty fast turnaround on such a large order!

I hope y'all enjoy the 2014. Amazing looking pipe. Wast't quite my cup of tea as I'm singularly stuck on the poker/tankard/cherrywood kind of shape right now.

$BBLE_2014.jpg

No words needed here.

got my shipping notice and tracking number today as well. This happened much faster than I thought. I think its gonna be a great weekend!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Are they numbered?

Yes, they're all numbered limited edition pipes. If they're like last years, it will say:

2014 B&B LE
1 of 24

or something like that.

Edit: here's how mine looks from last year

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410905596.449412.jpg

Good to know. Assumed they might being LEs but didn't want to rely on that. Went back, read the OP and it didn't explicitly say, so I asked.

I am willing to wait until you get yours, Andrew. We will herf together, brother!

It will kill me waiting, looking at it every day. But I will wait. It will be a good lesson in self control! At least that is what I will keep telling myself.:lol:

While I am honored to have you wait for me, I honestly don't know what to expect with shipping and customs as well. So please, it would make me happy to know that you all christened it with a herf. I will get mine when I get it, no need to make others wait :)

I am jealous of all you gentlemen that are getting these beautiful works of art, if I were getting one I would also wait.

While I am honored to have you wait for me, I honestly don't know what to expect with shipping and customs as well. So please, it would make me happy to know that you all christened it with a herf. I will get mine when I get it, no need to make others wait :)
Well if you are sure. I guess I could twist my own arm and herf away on Sunday. Anything to keep my self in your good graces! :lol:

Well if you are sure. I guess I could twist my own arm and herf away on Sunday. Anything to keep my self in your good graces! :lol:

Your offer to hold out for me speaks volumes of your character.

I'm excited for all of you participating in the herf!

Tracking number says expected delivery tomorrow! My new computer desk also arrives tomorrow. Shaping up to be a nice weekend! :D

Mine showed up today! I don't know what the rhyme or reason is to the numbering, but they are numbered. Mine is number 21 of 24.

$IMG_20140917_162430318.jpg$IMG_20140917_162446216.jpg

Top Bottom