What's new

PIPE! Presenting, for your enjoyment, The 2014 B&B Brown Leaf LE Pipe!

That's cool. When do you get back, Jason?

Still have to book everything, so don't know exact dates yet.

All I know is that I have to be in Sweden by the 25th of September and that we need to go to Hong Kong at some point after that. :lol:

I wasn't expecting the pipes to get done until October. Why does Mark have to be so efficient?

Last edited:
Still have to book everything, so don't know exact dates yet.

All I know is that I have to be in Sweden by the 25th of September and that we need to go to Hong Kong at some point after that. :lol:

I wasn't expecting the pipes to get done until October. Why does Mark have to be so efficient?

If you need it held until a particular date, let me know and I will either see if Mark can delay shipping or send it directly to me to hold for you.

I am happy waiting for the pipe, but I hope the pipe is here quicker than the cold weather. I will be smoking it either way, but would prefer a "sweater day" christening over a "ushanka and scarf" christening!

For the record, we're in the middle of a record heat wave in San Diego (yesterday it was 102), so I'm in no rush.

Gents, Mark has been busting his hump to get the pipes finished up and shipped out ASAP. I would not be a bit surprised if you start seeing some shipping notices very, very soon.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just got a shipping confirmation from Mark! Should be here this week.

I uhhhh will probably have to wait a week more than most but it will be worth it :)

Thinking of cracking open my tin of Kingfisher for the occasion

I uhhhh will probably have to wait a week more than most but it will be worth it :)

Thinking of cracking open my tin of Kingfisher for the occasion

I am willing to wait until you get yours, Andrew. We will herf together, brother!

It will kill me waiting, looking at it every day. But I will wait. It will be a good lesson in self control! At least that is what I will keep telling myself.:lol:

I am willing to wait until you get yours, Andrew. We will herf together, brother!

It will kill me waiting, looking at it every day. But I will wait. It will be a good lesson in self control! At least that is what I will keep telling myself.:lol:

Tracking label here as well...

...And we already know my piece on rewarding my lack of self control with more indulgence...

Top Bottom