What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Capping off the evening with FVF in my 2012 Christmas Tinsky...

$DSCF1803.jpg

Sat at the shore today and partook in some indulgences.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405164149.390816.jpg

PS cube cut is quickly becoming one of my favs

Last edited:
It's only fitting that I smoke my Dunhill birth year pipe on my birthday, right?

Enjoying some McClelland's 2006 X-Mas Cheer.
Missed this post before.. Perfect birthday smoke! Christmas on your birthday, Dunhill style. Smoked some 3013 CC the other day, and was blown away. The '06 must be insane! Happy Birthday!

Heck ya dude! Happy birthday mate!!!

Missed this post before.. Perfect birthday smoke! Christmas on your birthday, Dunhill style. Smoked some 3013 CC the other day, and was blown away. The '06 must be insane! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Jason! I'll smoke my birth year dunhill this morning just for you! :)

Thanks fellas.

Re: 2006 vs. 2013... I actually think that the 2013 is better, even without the age. Not saying that 2006 is bad, or anything silly like that, but 2013 was just an incredible year IMO. I have another tin of 2013 to hold onto for aging purposes, and if I find another one later on I'll grab it too.

Thanks fellas.

Re: 2006 vs. 2013... I actually think that the 2013 is better, even without the age. Not saying that 2006 is bad, or anything silly like that, but 2013 was just an incredible year IMO. I have another tin of 2013 to hold onto for aging purposes, and if I find another one later on I'll grab it too.

I've seen the 2013 in stock recently, so you may be able to get some at a good price still. I bought one to open and a few to cellar right when it came out.. taking my time with the open tin, and hope to not open another for at least 5 years.

Funny how the nuances of the crop change from year to year. I've been working my way through a tin of 2005 that is just sublime. I have one tin of 2013 stashed away, along with this...

$DSCF1805.jpg

Funny how the nuances of the crop change from year to year. I've been working my way through a tin of 2005 that is just sublime. I have one tin of 2013 stashed away, along with this...

View attachment 472157

I guess it's a lot like wine. For some regions, a certain year just produces a ridiculously good crop of grapes that puts the past decade to shame. Yet, the following year tastes like swill in comparison.

Top Bottom