What's new

Pino Digital Kettle Pro

Mine just arrived this week and I've used it twice. So far it doesn't beep after the initial boil has been hit or to indicate button presses. The reviews were mixed but I'm happy so far. We'll see how it holds up.

Linky.

Not cheap but way cheaper than anything else I found that will hold water at temp (and would work with US power plugs).

I've been using it everyday since then. I am very fond of it and thinking of ordering another one for my work setup. Reliability is yet to be determined.

That's the one I have. Only about two weeks now. The measuring stick fell off, just like everyone says it will. I won't put it back. No need. It seems to keep within 10F (+/- 5F) when it's nearly full, except above 200. If it's less than half full, when it decides to heat up, it heats so hard, the temperature goes way past the top, and the water can easily boil again. The only other downside is it will always start off by boiling the water. Well, okay... one more downside... I'd prefer my water to only touch glass or porcelain.

Top Bottom