What's new

PIF - Sudsy and New!

I'm still narrowing down my favorites and these 2 items got cut. :)

Early Gillette NEW Long Comb. I got it without the handle barrel, so made one out of some brass tubing. Not sure if the case is original or not, but that's what it came in. The razor is actually in quite good condition.

The Sudsy Soapery Sandalwood & Myrrh. Decent soap, but doesn't wow me like it does some others. I prefer other soaps and rarely reach for this one. Has about 7-10 shaves, always scooped out - never lathered in the tub.

A simple "I'm in" is fine.
I am willing to ship Non-CONUS/internationally if you are willing to help with shipping above what CONUS shipping would be.
Winner will be drawn July 24th via random number based on post number. If that post is not in, a new number will be drawn until an "I'm in" post is hit.

New_Sudsy.JPG

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I'm in!

I would love to try that soap. I've noticed I think, that handle in another thread and to be honest, I like the looks of it and it's a very nice set. Being in Canada I'd gladly help with the shipping cost and thanks for the PIF!

Tempting, as I've heard great things about the soap, but I already have a NEW LC, so I'm out on this one. Good Luck everyone.

I'm in, I'm very curious about The Sudsy Soapery and I would really love to try the New LC!
Great PIF indeed :001_wub:

Not in, for two reasons. 1) I already have several NEWs. 2) Although I don't have any Sudsy Soapery products and would love to try one, I'm slightly allergic to Sandalwood.

Therefore, I leave this one to others.

That said, what a generous and awesome PIF!!

Not in but nice deal. Scored a Gillette this weekend at antique shop and ordered soap samples from wcs so I hope somebody else gets to feel the happiness of new stuff. I count used items as new. Good luck

Top Bottom