What's new

PIF: How Long to 3017 MdC?

The MdC is pretty awesome. I was surprised by how easily it lathered. I think Lee created WSP's Rustic line to attempt to mimic the performance of MdC. I would say the major difference was the ease of lathering. I think the MdC may provide a slightly better post shave feel as well.

It's an excellent soap and I ended up with an excellent shave. Thanks again to Marty. Looking forward to a few years of enjoying this.

Received mine today, and the MdC is lined up for a shave tomorrow. I have never tried MdC and the Vetyver is such a great scent, I love it. My wife is in love with the scent Haslinger, so that will be a keeper too. I had a puck one time a few years back, but have no real recollection of what I thought of it, or why I passed it on. The Tabac is always a winner in my house, but I did not have a puck currently until today, though my wife has a Tabac stick in the shower. MWF is also new to me, but looking forward to trying it. I have tried Mystic Waters in the past, but only Lilac. Fortunately for me, the Lavender scent I received is much more to my liking. Thank you @martym What a great package, and such a fun thread to follow.
IMG_4779.jpg

Top Bottom