What's new

PIF: Hebrews 4:12

Not in, and I'm not religious really. However, I love proverbs 21:9 because it shows that King Salomo (and his writers) were also humans after all. I often imagine that he must have had a bad morning when he jotted that down :wink2:

Had to look that one up: "Better to live on the corner of a roof than to share a house with a nagging wife."

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
He guides me on the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Not in.

I'm in. Luke 15:11, the prodigal son. Have seen this play out in my extended family and one has to remember this one to keep a level head.

Congrats to the winners! Pm shave been sent to chadtheguru and unkajonet!
Congrats to ALL who entered because, I will be doing another PIF hopefully next week containing a few small things I picked up on a mission trip to Thailand in July. If you entered this PIF, and you enter the upcoming PIF, you will receive an extra entry in the next PIF. This includes those who shared a verse in this PIF even if you chose not to be in, you will get an extra entry should you choose!
Thanks for making my first PIF so much fun!!!!
Lance

I'm late to thread but this was wonderful! One of my "life verses"...

"Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." - Romans 8:37

I'm in. Astras please.

Isaiah 7:20

In that day the Lord will shave with a razor that is hired beyond the River—with the king of Assyria—the head and the hair of the feet, and it will sweep away the beard also

Congrats to the winners. Matthew 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven"

I know the pif is over and congratulations to the winners. Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Top Bottom