What's new

PIF for two winners!

Ok....so we have a couple of winners that got it right on the dot. My best round ever was a 77. It was over 25 years ago and I've been actively trying to beat it ever since. Shot a couple 78s and 79s in the last few years, but apparently the 17 year old me is a better golfer than the 43 year old me.

Anyway, our two winners are Aspirin54 who gets first choice of 3 items and fwp3 who gets the rest. Tomics1 had the next best guess and is next in line in case fwp3 wants to pass anything on.

Thanks for playing everyone, and I hope the winners enjoy!

So I have some miscellaneous stuff lying around that doesn't get much use, so I thought I would give it away. There are six items total, and I'd like to give 3 each to 2 different winners.

Here's what's in the PIF

One bottle of Shulton Old Spice AS - approx 75% full
One classic Old Spice Mug filled with approx 4 oz of Shulton Old Spice Shaving Cream
Art of Shaving Sandalwood Preshave Oil - 95% full
A small jar of Crown Shaving Co. Shave Cream (Spearmint/Peppermint Scent) - 90% full
Strop Shoppe Baker Street Soap - Used maybe 5 times
Captains Choice AS decanter

So here's the game. Guess my all time best score at golf (Standard Par 72 course). One guess only. Contest will be open until 11:59PM tomorrow (Wednesday). The closest guess gets 1st choice of any 3 items he/she wants. 2nd closest guess gets the remaining items. If the 2nd place winner would rather not take what's leftover, I'd ask that you please recuse yourself so I can offer the remaining items to the next closest guesses. If 2 people make the closest guess, the person that guessed first gets the first choice.

Any questions? No? Then have fun and enjoy!

$pif.jpg

Last edited:
I have faith in you and am going low. I say you came in under par..71! Thanks for the chance and creative PIF.

Top Bottom