What's new

PIF for SE Lurkers: GEM PushButton w/3 PTFE Blades!

PM Sent. I cannot thank you enough for the offer. It has been a rough week, but this is a smiling moment. Again, thank you.

Well, the SE came into today. Thank you again, echotron. I had been at the inlaws for a couple of days and did not shave, so when I got home to see a package waiting for me was a great surprise.

There was a slight learning curve. I have only shaved with a straight edge and a tech. First off, the weight was different for me. More that it was kind of unbalanced. With that said, my first pass on my neck was awkward, as was my upper lip. The upper lip esp. I do not know if it was the weight or the angle or just the size of the head.

But by the second pass, and esp the third pass, I was able to let the weight of the head do the work. Very close shave. Did not really have to touch up anywhere. I still had upper lip trouble, but again, I think that was just the size of the head and getting use to it. But it really enjoyed the hell out of it.

Echotron, thank you. Wonderful PIF.

Glad you like the GEM :thumbup: ... yes its a cliche, the secret to this razor is to let the weight of it do the work ...

Top Bottom