What's new

PIF for 3 Soaps & 3 Tucks of Polsilvers

Respectfully, not in. This is another very generous PIF, but I've too many soaps and creams to use up as it is. While I would really like to try out some Polisilver blades, I wouldn't want to throw my name in the hat just for that purpose.

I'm in. I have read great reviews about these soaps and seen videos of people using them. The blades seem to be the favorite of many but unfortunately most sellers have them sold out. So I would love to try them....all. Thx for doing this generous PIF

Another super Pif! Very kind and generous...what a great forum! Respectfully not in as I have had received some good stuff from kind members here and in another forum. It'll be good for someone else. Further, I am not in CONUS... 😆😆

I’ll throw my hat in the ring as an “I’m in.“ I’ve tried a different DG soap, and would like to try any of these. Never used the blades either.

thanks for the pif, regardless.

Last edited:
I'm in! I'm fairly new to wet shaving and fully obsessed with it. The opportunity to learn and try new things offered by this community may be the best part of it all, so thank you for the chance to keep growing! I look forward to reciprocating as I hone in on what works for me.

This will probably be my last PIF for awhile, have pretty much cleaned out the things I do not use that often.

Just tell me why you would like to try these soaps. Winner pays shipping CONUS only sorry.

There is about 90% left in each container

Good Luck
View attachment 1216346

I’m in. I love B&M but have never tried their normal line, only a couple reserves and one seasonal so far.

I find Chattilon Lux scents intoxicating but haven’t bought any yet. I know they partner with DG and I’ve heard the pairing is sublime. Never tried DG soap either and want to.

Finally, I’m getting my oldest friend turned on to wet shaving and sending him a starter kit with Stirling razor, blade sampler, Perfecto badger brush and multiple soaps (Caties Bubbles, Mikes, Stirling and some Mickey Lee and Proraso samples) out of my den. This PIF would be a great way to restock!

I guess I am a little late at noticing this Pif. If it Isn't too late I would like to be in. I haven't tried any of those soaps. I have B&M and Declaration Grooming on my radar for eventual acquisition but I know nothing about Bull Goose soaps. Who wouldn't want to get their hands on some Polsilver blades? I would love to do comparisons with them and my Wizamet blades.

I'm in. Always wanted to try the Declaration Grooming product. Should I be lucky enough to win, I would like to offer up another PIF of some sort

Top Bottom