What's new

PIF: Design your own Tattooed Tech...

D4DA6EAF-8253-47C9-AE4F-1995167017F8.jpeg
A very generous offer and thanks again for the previous opportunity!
Here’s to second chances.

Or my Avatar:
220D98E0-8ADE-4CF5-B6A4-85BE8132C69D.jpeg

Last edited:
This one because I’m fascinated by ambigrams and if I ever got ambitious enough to make brushes one would be my logo.
51C9E252-2465-419E-8730-D2C00DD8995B.png

Or this one cause it’s sound advice to live by
2A9F801C-43C1-42DE-A549-80953DFF85F9.png

I was thinking the Nacet Alligator would be great too!
Just wondering... Gillette has, in the past, made razors with that on the cap. Are we skirting into copyright/trademark infringement there?

Personally, if I was going to enter (I already have the Trek Tech, so I'll sit this one out), I was thinking about something from Battlestar Galactica (the reimagined version) as there are scenes where someone uses a DE razor.

I think Friday night at 6 pm CST USA time will be a good time to close out the PIF. Some good entries were submitted and we learned a bit about member likes and hobbies.

Get your entries in folks, time's a wastin'.

Just wondering... Gillette has, in the past, made razors with that on the cap. Are we skirting into copyright/trademark infringement there?

Personally, if I was going to enter (I already have the Trek Tech, so I'll sit this one out), I was thinking about something from Battlestar Galactica (the reimagined version) as there are scenes where someone uses a DE razor.
I think copyright/trademark infringement barrier in this thread was blown by ages ago.

Might not win an originality prize but a Lord Vader Tech would be my thing:
lordvadertech.jpg

Or perhaps even better, to keep the 2:1 aspect ratio:

lordvadertech2.jpg

Top Bottom