PIF: Design your own Tattooed Tech...

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
51LaN6cBTQL.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Nice PIF and nice work! Not in.

I was looking for someone in my area for a few years to etch something like this into a black synthetic rifle stock I own and couldnt find anyone to do it!

Grim-Reaper.jpg

Oh, I've got to be in on this. I've had wolf heads emblazoned on many things of mine, but this would be, by far, the coolest. Is something like this too ornate?
elegant-tattoo-of-the-wolf-vector-18664122.jpg

Glad you’re having fun with your etching! A nice little challenge for ya!
View attachment 954048
I can do that. If you win I'll give you a chance to pick something else though. :001_smile

Oh, I've got to be in on this. I've had wolf heads emblazoned on many things of mine, but this would be, by far, the coolest. Is something like this too ornate?
View attachment 954180
It is a situation where I won't know for sure until I try it. Thin tapering lines are difficult to preserve at that scale.

I can do that. If you win I'll give you a chance to pick something else though. :001_smile

It is a situation where I won't know for sure until I try it. Thin tapering lines are difficult to preserve at that scale.
perhaps something simpler like this?
7a4387c67fc27629b3e34a3a854b0cce.jpg

As anyone might guess from my avatar, I'm a big Man from U.N.C.L.E. fan. This image would be cool:

ManFromUNCLELogo.jpg

. . . though I realize there'd be an awful lot of detail that would be hard to match. But if you can do the Starship Enterprise, with all of its circles and rings . . .

Second choice: the 4 letters S P Q R, cast in a "Roman" style typeface, such as this:

SPQR.png

Last edited:
Classy offer! I'm in. I am not great with technology, so hopefully the image uploads correctly. In case it does not it is the 007 logo.

Attachments

• doubleoseven.jpg
    doubleoseven.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12
Not in since I won the last one, but glad this is something you're continuing! I may have to call in a commission lol.

Some of M.C. Escher stuff would be great, but most of it is greyscale/very fine line shading.
I am a big Escher fan and have been looking for something from his works. He didn't create the Devil's Fork but it might look cool.
devils-fork-big.gif

Top Bottom