What's new

PIF: Black Friday Black Jack

Good evening brothers of the leaf.

Is your belt still set on notch number one from yesterday? Are you feeling lethargic from a tryptophan overdose? Did the guy in front of you this morning get the last TV door buster deal?

Well fear not!

There's still a chance to win something in the BL, for nothing:w00t: (unless you live outside CONUS):glare:

I've had some incredibly good karma recently, more to follow in another thread, and want to pass it on forward.

I will be giving away a Morgan BlackJack Hangin' Brandy (at time of writing this I noticed he doesn't even sell it on his website anymore:blink:) Well, you see, it's a collector's item now! :laugh::thumbup:

This is a nice little nose warmer pipes that has been taken good care of despite a little chatter on the stem. The bowl doesn't have much cake either. I'll sanitize the mouthpiece and let you take it from there.

$IMG_0287.jpg

Along with this pipe I'll be throwing in an unused peterson tobacco pouch.

$IMG_0289.jpg

$IMG_0290.jpg

All of this can be yours....

$IMG_0288.jpg

....if you follow the rules :001_cool:

1. You must have a Brown Leaf Badge
2. You live in CONUS
3. If you are not CONUS, you will be willing to help with shipping costs.
4. The fun one, what would you like to see from more pipe makers? Is there something you've noticed that your pipes don't have that you want? Examples: Personalized pipe socks, seasonal themed pipes, symmetrical shank/stem fits etc.

Since some of the BL members may be away for the holidays this weekend, I'll keep this open till Tuesday the 29th at 22:00 EST. Winner will be drawn randomly. Good luck and have fun.

Never tried a stubby little nose warmer, count me in! As for what I would like to see from pipe makers hmmm...that's a tough one. Perhaps an option to engrave the stem/bowl for an heirloom. I realize this may be an option on high end pipes but I'm not there yet so simply do not know LOL.

Considering I tried to buy one of the Morgan stubby's to no avail, I am definitely in.

I would actually love to see more pipe and matching tamper sort of sets.

That is a sweet looking little nose warmer. I am in.

As to what I would like to see, I have a Savinelli Noce that came with multiple stems. I have not seen that as an option anywhere else, maybe its out there, but I haven't seen it. I really like that. I would also like to see more pipes come with matching caps It makes it much easier to transport in my pocket, and they just look cool.

Im in that sure is a nice pipe i tell ya what I don't know a lot about Peterson's pipes but I do know that they're made with quality I'm not sure if this is already in Play but I would like to see more pipes with interchangeable stems and custom cases and uniquely numbered for the consumer

I'm in like Flynn! I would like to see more pipes coming with matching tampers! As a proud owner of the BB pipe this year, I'm regretting not getting the tamper!

I'm in! I love me some nose warmers. I want to see more of them from makers. Dagner helps and I've seen more nosewarmers show up by the pipe makers I follow on Instagram. Small pipes are easier to carrier around and get a partial bowl in at work without a whole or partial bowl getting old. (I feel bad backing my Pete only a quarter full!)

This is just my kind of pipe I would love to be the PIF recipient.

I am a pipe novice and don't know all the various options that actually exist but...I would like to see Pipe sets with matching stands. Absent a stand I think a nice case, similar to what I put my glasses in would be nice.
A set of interchangeable stems would be cool too.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Im in that sure is a nice pipe i tell ya what I don't know a lot about Peterson's pipes but I do know that they're made with quality I'm not sure if this is already in Play but I would like to see more pipes with interchangeable stems and custom cases and uniquely numbered for the consumer

The pipe is actually made by Morgan Pipes. I don't own one, but from what I hear, they're good pipes. The pipe pouch is Peterson, though.

Wooo nose warmer alert!
Im in, most of the time im smoking outside at any temperature... -30c windy not even scared but i would like to see more wind cap on pipe.

Also i would like a nice hard case for my pipe not a pouch.

Great pif Andrew!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I'm in. I'd like to see more affordable seasonal themed pipes. "Affordable" is a subjective term, of course. Not that I think that seasonal pipes are necessarily overpriced, just that there are none at the lower end of the price spectrum. To me, $50-60 is affordable, and $90+ is expensive. And since there's nothing in particular that makes a pipe seasonal, there's no reason somebody can't make a cheaper one. I'd especially like to see a Missouri Meerschaum Christmas pipe.

I'm in. Awesome pif! I'm on a spigot kick lately. So I would like to see more spigots from different manufacturers.

Im in all I have at the moment is a MM corn cob so this would be cool to try something different. When I end up further down the rabit hole of pipes I would like to see maybe some travel cases that match the pipe such as a wood case with the same wood grain and stain as the pipe. I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

Hey! I'm in. Beautiful pipe. Being from the great white north, I have been looking for a nose warmer to keep my face warm during these cold winter months.
Pipes with matching accessories like tampers, cases, or even lighters if that's possible sounds like a great idea!
(Can ship to a conus addy...)
Cheers, Andrew!

I haven't been around long enough to participate but very nice pipe up for grabs. Would love if more major pipe makers brought out more in the $40- $60 range. I know there are some. It would be tough for me to drop over $100 on a pipe. Guess thats where my love for estate pipes comes from. Good luck to those in the drawing!

Top Bottom