What's new

Pif a Very Nice lather bowl-Pereira's

I am giving away this very nice lather bowl by Pereira. This is the best lather bowl I ever used and I believe I tried all the popular ones including Captain's Choice and Fine. It just performs fantastically. The main reason I'm giving it away is because I just ordered a new one in red which I always wanted but was not available before.
This bowl is unbreakable and is made of a combination of plastic and some other mineral. If you would like this bowl please post here. This bowl sells for $35.00. Sorry I will only ship to the 48 States. I will pick a winner fairly soon, (12 - 24 hours) so stay posted. I will send a PM to the winner who will then have 12 hours to respond to me. Here is a picture of it:

Pereiras.JPG

Very generous of you. I'm in. I've been a long time lurker here and currently have a ceramic bowl. With the little ones becoming more adventurous and grabby, I've been considering switching to something safer and more durable. Thank you for the opportunity.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I'm in. I would love to get one of these bowls. Thank you for the opportunity for this very nice pif.

Very kind PIF.

I'm in.

My fine bowl is nice but its shallow and I'm constantly having the lather whipping over the top and off the sides - have heard this one is deeper and helps avoid that.

I can't pass this one up, so I am in. I have a Captain's copper bowl, which has brought me away from face lathering. I would love the opportunity to try this one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom