What's new

PIF - 2 Soaps = 2 Winners; Ends Sat. June 6 at Midnight

FYI (Covid note) - these have not been used in at least the last year; put away last May when packing up to move from VA to NC and just taken out to photo for this offer. Despite having done den clearances in past I still have more soaps than I need and these 2 have languished in usage behind 14-16 others. So time for someone else to try/enjoy. FWIW, I do love the DG/Chatillon Lux collaborations and still have a number of them - just excellent soaps.
Offered here are the 1) Fourth & Pine, or 2) Bon Vivant - You Pick

To save thread space I am putting both of these in the same PIF offer. You should, in joining the PIF contestants, specify that you would like - F&P, Bon Vivant or Either if you have no preference.
Two (2) winners will be selected, via randomizer, on the morn of Sunday the 7th; shipping likely on Monday June 8.
So, Jump right up and say you're in - and don't forget to indicate your preference if any.
Good Luck to all.
P1080548.jpg P1080546.jpg
P.S. I have started a PIF of 2 travel Brushes in the Shaving Brush section so feel free to take a peek at that as well.

I'm in. I'd prefer the F&P but if I'm chosen with someone else who wants F&P, I'll take either.
Thanks for the chance at this generous PIF.

Oh dude.......I haven't joined a PIF in over a year, but the CL/DG collabs are right up my alley.

I'm in for either one, but hopefully BV for me.

Thanks for the PIF!

DG is excellent soap, thank you for sharing your soaps in this generous pif. I have used DG & would like this to go to others who have not tried it. Respectfully, not in.

I am in for the Fourth and Pine. It sounds interesting. Thanks for the generous opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FYI (Covid note) - these have not been used in at least the last year; put away last May when packing up to move from VA to NC and just taken out to photo for this offer. Despite having done den clearances in past I still have more soaps than I need and these 2 have languished in usage behind 14-16 others. So time for someone else to try/enjoy. FWIW, I do love the DG/Chatillon Lux collaborations and still have a number of them - just excellent soaps.
Offered here are the 1) Fourth & Pine, or 2) Bon Vivant - You Pick

To save thread space I am putting both of these in the same PIF offer. You should, in joining the PIF contestants, specify that you would like - F&P, Bon Vivant or Either if you have no preference.
Two (2) winners will be selected, via randomizer, on the morn of Sunday the 7th; shipping likely on Monday June 8.
So, Jump right up and say you're in - and don't forget to indicate your preference if any.
Good Luck to all.
View attachment 1107535 View attachment 1107536
P.S. I have started a PIF of 2 travel Brushes in the Shaving Brush section so feel free to take a peek at that as well.
Hi,I'm in for the Bon Viant!Thanks Eugene Andersen

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom