What's new

Photo of the Day

Reminds me of the museum in Aquileia, Italy. Beautiful!

Thank you indeed, sir.

By way of an explanation: Last Friday evening, after the normal opening hours, there was a reception in the Schlossmuseum here in Tübingen to celebrate the opening of a new temporary exhibition. After drinking my obligatory glass of wine and eating a few rolls, I went wandering around with my camera. This is a museum dedicated primarily to antiquity. They have plaster casts of many famous classical statues - Venus de Milo, Winged Victory/Nike of Samothrace, etc. As I've said previously, in a university town there's always something interesting to do.

Cheers,

Gauthier

proxy.php

Here's a tiny snow crystal from yesterday. It's about 1mm across. Too small for my normal macro gear, so I used two vintage Makinon lenses from an old Minolta film camera. A 135mm f2.8 mounted to my GX85 and a 28mm f2.8 reverse mounted in front. It gets me close to 5x. Stack of 6 shots.
P1210165-Edit.JPG

My online activity, everywhere, has been very low for quite awhile. Been focusing my music and my writing more than anything else. That said, I still get around. Here's a small contribution from the Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto this past weekend:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

My online activity, everywhere, has been very low for quite awhile. Been focusing my music and my writing more than anything else. That said, I still get around. Here's a small contribution from the Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto this past weekend:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

That’s awesomeness!! Not to far from me! I should go to one of your shows!!

Thanks Guys!! If some of ya'll are around that way, Doghouse Rose is always worth going to. Always the stars of the show even when their the opening act!

Top Bottom