What's new

Penhaligon's on sale!!

Hello all. Being fairly new here I hope this is kosher, I found a place on the net that exclusively sells English based toiletries called London's Bathecary. They sell the 3 T's, Floris etc. Anyway they have some very nice Penhaligon Men's samplers on sale there (limited supply) that I'm sure many here would be interested in. It can be found here .

Anyway they have decent prices and is a nice one stop shop for consumables. I hope I did not cross any lines. Just trying to pass along a deal! Hope some of you all benefit from this.

Cheers!

Fantastic photos.....Thanks for sharing them.
I'm impressed...:001_smile
A heartfelt thank you to all that made such wonderful comments on my photo's. I don't earn a bunch for my efforts, so my payments frequently come in the form of compliments. So I'll mark you all "Paid in Full".

Photography is my passion. To me next to a perfect shave, capturing an image that conveys emotion and purpose is what makes my world go round. Who know's maybe my daughter can profit from my legacy...:smile:

Cheers

I have been wanting to try these fragrances for quite some time so I placed an order, $35 shipped is a pretty good deal!

Top Bottom