What's new

Pearl all brass adjustable - "Flexi" pre-booked

And not just any old run-of-the-mill brass:

View attachment 1196825

But after all, it's:

View attachment 1196826

So it's gotta be good, right?

Images from Pearl's website. You'd think they could invest in a college student to proofread their copy.
a real "all your base are belong to us!" always reminds me of a cheap belt I bought (it lasted nearly 6 months) that came with this inspiring label:
soponder.png

It's hard to believe that only a couple of people from the forum have bought this razor. I want to know more! I was told that the second batch is will be released by the end of December, but I doubt that.

1st Shave with the Razor Pearl Flexi Adjustable
Soap Coconut Lime
Brush Yaqi 24mm Green Mink
Blade Derby Usta 1st
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Proraso Green Splash and Balm
Received this razor famous now for the uneven gap and slanted head. I found it's every bit as true but the slanted head can be quickly fixed (albeit temporarily) while both sides blade exposure not the same I can't fix. I set it at 2.5 and paired it with the blade...ohh man...had one of my best shaves for the past weeks. Despite the blade exposure and knowingly using both sides, I had an excellent mostly bbs to dfs result after 3passes without any issues. Wow! Really surprising! The razor is really hefty, solid, and with a good grippy handle.
20201231_105731.jpg

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
PRE: bloom water
RAZOR: The Pearl Flexi Adjustable Safety Razor V2 #4
BLADE: Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdge Yellow
BRUSH: Heritage Ever-Ready 26mm SHD Gel
SOAP: Ethos /CBL Fresh Lime Shave Soap

DSCF0009.jpg

Awesome first shave with the Pearl Flexi Adjustable. There were no alignment issues, and the shave at level #4 was smooth and efficient -- BBS in two passes with a little touch up. IMHO this is a first class adjustable razor. It’s a keeper!

Top Bottom