What's new

Pasteur's In Manhattan - A Photo Essay

Funny..... I was at the 34th street shop one day buyingsomecreams and was taking my time enjoying all of ther product. I noticed another guy was there doing the same thing.... I was sooo tempted to turn to himand ask if he was a B&B member...... but I didn't .... Next time...

Sounds like my old college roommate explaining how he almost talked to the girl at the bar. Next time.. :tongue:

So I stopped by the uptown store on Wednesday. I picked up some Fraser's and a pack of Crystals. Very nice selection! I didn't have too much time to look around and that may have been a good thing. I did ask if they carried Pre de Provence soap, but they don't. The Fraser's is nice, so I'll be content for awhile.

It's for times like that that you need to carry B&B business cards. Maybe he knows of a killer place to get killer shave cream that none of us here know about! And because you didn't speak up, we'll never know! :tongue:

Will Pasteur's ship to another location so as to avoid carrying stuff on a flight?

I think they offer home deliviery....so, maybe. But, even if not, there are plenty of ship-it-type places in Manhattan that'll be happy to help ya out too.

I so wish there was a place here in Seattle that offered something of this variety. Awesome store. Maybe even worth a trip to NYC? Haha. I'm joking, or am I?

Will be making my way there next week. Convinced me that I will need to check a bag going home. Likely to bring a lot more than 3oz's fluid back.

The fellow at the uptown store doesn't use a DE. :w00t: I extolled the virtues of DE shaving to him, and finished by saying that I now look forward to shaving as I left. I also saw him start to eye the Merkur's ever so lovingly...

I've now become a fan Booster's which they sell at the store and you can get to sniff all the different scents. Iced Lime is my favorite.

When I hit the Mega Millions jackpot I'm going there and getting one of each to try. :biggrin:

That's an amazing place, and $15,99 for Speick ASL (being an import item), is a fair price too, just a few euros more than I recently paid for it in Germany. thanks for sharing this.

Nothing like a good bump of the Pasteurs Pharmacy pic thread. Good job. These photos are definitely sponge-worthy.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I was actually at the one on 34th today...and GO ME...only walked out with a valobra Shave Stick.....I was so proud of myself.

I prefer Cambridge honestly.
I've been to both numerous times.
I feel more at home with Cambridge. Yeah Pasteur's has a bigger selection, but I think the prices are also a bit better at Cambridge.
Just my .02

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I actually think the prices at Pasteurs are a great deal cheaper than at Cambridge. There are only two areas that Cambridge has the edge over Pasteurs IMHO. Cambridge carries C&S colognes and has a bigger store where people dont bump you when they walk next to you.

I have always found the people at Cambridge rather rude when ive shopped there...

Again my personal views.

I actually think the prices at Pasteurs are a great deal cheaper than at Cambridge. There are only two areas that Cambridge has the edge over Pasteurs IMHO. Cambridge carries C&S colognes and has a bigger store where people dont bump you when they walk next to you.

I have always found the people at Cambridge rather rude when ive shopped there...

Again my personal views.

Scott rude????? man, I walk out of there with so many samples and well informed when I've been. Toss the 10% B&B discount and it's a big candy store...:blushing:

Top Bottom