What's new

Pasteur's In Manhattan - A Photo Essay

Gotta get there and empty that place !
Now another reason to see the first true city on this continent!
whats the full address so when the customs officer asks me where I'm staying I can tell him.....

Boy am I glad, or rather my wallet is glad, I didn't see this thread earlier. I just returned from Manhattan today.

Looks like a great shop; I'll have to head there on my next visit. Thanks for posting all of the pictures.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Pasteurs is a great place to visit if you ever get the opportunity. They are rather small compared to cambridge..but the prices beat cambridge hands down.

razors?!?! at Pastuers?!?! I guess they are at the uptown location. I work 2 blocks from the 34ths street shop and haven't seen razors there... Guess I need to take a longer lunch one day. I just purchased a Merkur 38C this morning online.... If I would have known they had razors I would have gone uptown at lunch and could have been shaving tonight with it... Live and Learn, Live and Learn!!!

razors?!?! at Pastuers?!?! I guess they are at the uptown location. I work 2 blocks from the 34ths street shop and haven't seen razors there... Guess I need to take a longer lunch one day. I just purchased a Merkur 38C this morning online.... If I would have known they had razors I would have gone uptown at lunch and could have been shaving tonight with it... Live and Learn, Live and Learn!!!

They're at the cashier's counter at the 34th Street location as you walk in.

Does anyone know if they stock any of the french soaps?

I believe so.

I wish a shop like this could be found in my neck of the woods. It's a shaving black hole here in the Valley. I googled this place but found no home page so no internet orders dagnabit :frown:. Anyone in Phoenix found anyplace half way decent to buy out of the ordinary products--preferably in the E. valley?

I wish a shop like this could be found in my neck of the woods. It's a shaving black hole here in the Valley. I googled this place but found no home page so no internet orders dagnabit :frown:. Anyone in Phoenix found anyplace half way decent to buy out of the ordinary products--preferably in the E. valley?

Start your own. :smile:

Funny..... I was at the 34th street shop one day buyingsomecreams and was taking my time enjoying all of ther product. I noticed another guy was there doing the same thing.... I was sooo tempted to turn to himand ask if he was a B&B member...... but I didn't .... Next time...

I missed this when it was first posted. All I can say is WOW! I am not sure if I am jealous of the people of Manhattan for having such variety available to them, or glad that my wallet is a little fatter because I don't live anywhere near there.

I don't know of anyplace. It is real sparse and spread out. No place has shaving brushes other than C&E. Proraso is at the b&bw. some personna blades at Walmart. The Knife Shop that is in some malls has merkur blades and Col Conk Soap. Thats about it. Everything is online for us unfortunately.

Flights to NY from Sydney are only $3000 return! Ill fly over with an empty suitcase, leave the cab outside while i go in and fill that bad boy up, then take that same cab straight back to the airport. I can probably leave friday night and be back for monday morning!

Proustian experience. Haha. Funny. BUT I think I am going to succumb and make the bargain. (And charge my next client more $).

I'm heading to the store tomorrow. thanks for the pictures.

So I stopped by the uptown store on Wednesday. I picked up some Fraser's and a pack of Crystals. Very nice selection! I didn't have too much time to look around and that may have been a good thing. I did ask if they carried Pre de Provence soap, but they don't. The Fraser's is nice, so I'll be content for awhile.

Top Bottom