What's new

FS Parker SRX Heavy Duty Shavette and Weck Sextoblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of classic shavettes here. I used them to acquire muscle memory for using a straight. That being done, I'm passing them along in great condition.

On the right is an all stainless steel Parker SRX Heavy Duty Shavette. Used once and excellent. Your barber might use one of these on the back of your neck. It takes normal DE blades. You can either buy half-blades (which is what professional barbers do) or just fold a normal DE blade in half while still packaged, and it will snap neatly down the middle, giving you two blades for this razor. Comes in original box. $15 including CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.

On the left is the legendary Weck Sextoblade. Shown here without a blade loaded. This uses modern Personna stainless steel "hair shaper" blades, which are widely available and last a long time. Included is a full box of 5 blades to get you started, and I'll throw in a partial box (not shown) of another 4 blades. This razor functions just as it should. It holds the blade tight, opens and closes smoothly, fits together right, and has no warping in the scales. $25 including CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.

For sale this weekend only. If they don't ship on Monday, they go back in the cabinet.

Thanks for looking. PM if interested.

IMG_20180920_150445.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom