What's new

FS Gillette Gold "Old Type" DE Razor, Standard Combination Set, 1921, Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillette Old Type, Standard Combination Travel Set.
US $99.00
Price includes CONUS shipping with tracking.
International shipping is available with additional costs paid by the buyer.
Payment with PayPal G&S only.

1921 Date Code: P840515. All metal parts have bright, heavy gold plating. Includes double-edge razor, two blade boxes, and two ventilated metal soap stick and brush storage tubes. The blade boxes contain a few old DE blades (including two that are probably original from the set).

The leather(?) case is repaired with black tape. The razor has a typical, small, incomplete split in the handle and has some minor scratches on the razor head. The gold plating is clean and bright with only minor scratches and wear. The razor teeth are straight and undamaged.

This beautiful, antique razor set is a wonderful addition to a shaving collection and is still capable of giving great shaves with modern double-edge blades.

Please review all the photos for a detailed view of the set. Excuse any fingerprints or smudges...the bright gold plating is a fingerprint magnet! Contact me if you need any additional information.
IMG_3622.jpeg

IMG_9722.jpg
IMG_9724.jpg
IMG_9726.jpg
IMG_9727.jpg
IMG_9728.jpg
IMG_9729.jpg
IMG_9731.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9721.jpg
    IMG_9721.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
@Snargle, make sure you add a physical note or this will be taken down:
  • Sales and Trades are limited to in hand goods. Each B/S/T sale post must contain a legible, physical note with user name and date in the photo of each item being sold or traded, either grouped or individually. Subsequent detail photo's of the same items in the same post may have, but do not require a user name and date included. Name and date must be photographed, not photoshopped to ensure that items for sale are actual in hand goods.

@Snargle, make sure you add a physical note or this will be taken down:
  • Sales and Trades are limited to in hand goods. Each B/S/T sale post must contain a legible, physical note with user name and date in the photo of each item being sold or traded, either grouped or individually. Subsequent detail photo's of the same items in the same post may have, but do not require a user name and date included. Name and date must be photographed, not photoshopped to ensure that items for sale are actual in hand goods.
Fixed! Thanks.

Larry

Very nice. Do you have a more "front on" picture of the top? The pictures just show angled shots. Thank you

Very nice. Do you have a more "front on" picture of the top? The pictures just show angled shots. Thank you
Here you go. It's a pretty close-up and in a strong, single light, so the scratches are more noticeable than it would be in normal viewing conditions. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for your interest.

razor top.jpg

Reducing price: $75 including shipping to U.S.
Payment by PayPal only. Let me know if you're interested and I can have it in the mail to you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom